Your beautiful Amor Mas candle is designed for your limitless enjoyment. For the optimal experience, we recommend the following:
- On your first use, we suggest burning your candle for at least 2 hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax.
- Allowing your candle to liquify before extinguishing will prevent “tunneling”
- Before lighting, make sure you trim your wick to at least 1/3” as it is essential for an even and clean burn.
- To prevent smoke and soot from forming, make sure you regularly pinch off the darkened, burned part of your wooden wick.
- Make sure to always keep your candles in sight when in use.
- Never burn your candle on or near anything that is flammable (ex. Furniture, curtains, books, paper, etc)
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always be sure to practice caution on where you burn your candle. Ensure it is on a stable, heat resistant surface as it helps to prevent heat damage from underlying surfaces.
- Keep you candle out of reach from children and pets.
For additional candle care + safety rules, visit the NCA’s Candle Safety Page.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any concerns or questions about your candle.